Sberbank of Russia issued its Report on Corporate Social Responsibility for 201203/06/2013
View Full Report
Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank of Russia, has issued its Corporate Social Responsibility Report for 2012.
Publication of the bank’s third CSR report is aimed at improving the organisation’s transparency and sharing information with key stakeholders on the achievements of the bank’s strategic objectives.
- In accordance with its corporate social responsibility policy and the results of public discussion, Sberbank of Russia has focused its report on disclosing performance results in the following areas:
- ensuring economic growth and business development;
- implementation of social investment;
- human capital investment;
- improvement in its approach to business management.
The report includes the mechanisms, main channels and results of dialogue with stakeholders, including the results of public discussion of the bank’s corporate social responsibility that was carried out in 2012 using crowd sourcing technology.
The report highlights the bank's initiatives in the following fields:
- service and support for entrepreneurs and small business;
- ensuring the availability of services;
- improving the financial awareness of the general public and entrepreneurs;
- the creation of the Corporate University and the development of its expert training system;
- improvements in the incentive programme and programmes aimed at supporting the health and healthy living of employees and customers?.
The report complies with application level B of the GRI international standard and is part of the bank’s annual financial statements disclosed at the London Stock Exchange.
The full version of the report can be read here: www.sberbank.ru/common/_en/img/uploaded/files/pdf/yrep/yrep2012_en_l2bv48xo.zip
View Full Report