Ford's 13th Sustainability Report is now available15/06/2012
View Full Report
Ford Motor Company's 13th sustainability report, "Blueprint for Sustainability," is now available at http://www.corporate.ford.com/go/sustainability
This is Ford's annual report on its environmental and social performance.
The accomplishments detailed in Ford's report demonstrate an ongoing commitment to improving the sustainability of the company. Highlights in this year's report include:
- Letters from Bill Ford (Chairman), Robert Brown (VP, Sustainability, Environment & Safety Engineering), along with a video message from Alan Mulally (President & CEO), outlining Ford’s progress in integrating sustainability into the business and collaborating with other organizations on sustainability issues
- A summary of Ford's performance highlights from 2011 and the commitment to providing sustainable products that customers want
- A summary of Ford's commitment to doing their share to reduce the potential for environmental, economic and social harm from climate change
- New regional sections regarding Ford’s regions and a Supply Chain Sustainability section detailing Ford’s industry-leading human rights initiatives, including work with Global Strategic Suppliers, and the Company’s leadership of a project to promote decent working conditions throughout the automotive supply chain
- An update on Ford's comprehensive “Power of Choice” electrification strategy
- A section on “Financial Health” that summarizes the challenges facing the company and industry and how Ford is addressing these challenges through the ONE Ford plan
- “Voice” articles from various external subject matter experts, including a 2007 Nobel Peace Prize laureate, on critical issues facing Ford Motor Company and the global community
These issues are increasingly important to Ford’s stakeholders, including our customers, investors and business partners.
View Full Report