G4S Publishes 2016 CSR Report13/04/2017
View Full Report
G4S, the world’s leading global integrated security company, has published its corporate social responsibility report for 2016.
G4S plays an important role in society. It’s 585,000 employees deliver services across six continents, which create a safer and better environment in which millions of people live and work.
Reflecting the focus and importance it places on ethics and sustainability, G4S has an integrated CSR reporting framework, led by its Integrated Report and supported by its CSR Report and the relevant social responsibility sections of its website.
“As a global company operating in many different and sometimes complex environments, it is important that we work in a way which is sustainable and ethical and has a positive social and economic impact on society.
Whether we are protecting assets and people, managing cash and valuables or playing a part in rehabilitating those in custody, it is important that we do so to the highest standards and with integrity and respect.”
Ashley Almanza, Group Chief Executive Officer
In this years report, G4S highlights its approach to ethics and sustainability matters and focuses upon its activity across three CSR priority areas:
- Health and Safety
- Human Rights
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
2016 CSR Report Highlights:
- How G4S’ new corporate values have been defined and are being embedded into the heart of the Group’s day-to-day business activities.
- Identifies the positive social impacts G4S brings to the communities in which it operates, and maps the Company’s key sustainability programmes to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Provides an update on G4S’ global health and safety strategy and the steps it is taking to achieve its goal of zero harm.
- Describes the progress it has made to embed the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights into its business policies and processes.
- Details the implementation and usage of Speak Out, G4S’ global whistleblowing system.
View Full Report