CBRE Publishes Eighth Annual Corporate Responsibility Report02/10/2015
View Full Report
“A key to CBRE’s leadership position is delivering the broadest, deepest, highest-quality real estate solutions anywhere in the world and doing so through a foundation of responsible business practices. Corporate responsibility is a fundamental ingredient of our business success.”
Bob Sulentic, President and CEO, CBRE
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
A leader in responsible business practices within the commercial real estate industry, CBRE Group has released its eighth annual Corporate Responsibility Report, which provides an overview of the global social, economic and environmental impacts of its operations.
“Inside Advantage—2014 Corporate Responsibility Report” highlights the significant accomplishments and milestones of CBRE’s corporate responsibility strategy and activities throughout 2014 and early 2015. The report was developed in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 guidelines at the Core level and includes our progress toward implementing the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
- Expansion of CBRE’s workplace strategies initiative - CBRE Workplace 360 - to 24 locations worldwide, totaling more than 550,000 sq. ft.; spaces are 38% more efficient with 71% fewer files than the offices they replaced.
- Nearly 2,000 CBRE sales professionals were trained in sustainability fundamentals, a first for any real estate services firm.
- CBRE global corporate and employee donations reached their highest amount to date - $10.5m - in 2014.
- CBRE was designated as a best place to work for LGBT equality by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation for the second consecutive year.
- CBRE secured positioning as the only organization in its sector on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for North America.
- CBRE earned an overall ISS Quickscore of 3, reflecting a continued emphasis on strong governance practices.
- CBRE elevated procurement to be the seventh pillar of its corporate responsibility strategy, reflecting a heightened focus on using the company’s multi-billion dollar global supply chain to promote sustainable business practices.
Contact email for enquiries - email@example.com
View Full Report