NN Group publishes first Annual Report as listed company19/03/2015
View Full Report
Insurance and investment management company NN Group has a combined reporting approach and its 2014 Annual Report consists of three distinct sections - Annual Review, Financial Report and Sustainability Report. Included are also the company's values, customer experience optimisation, response to market trends, risk and capital management and governance.
The report provides information on NN Group’s strategy, financial performance and sustainability approach.
NN Group's purpose is to help people secure their financial futures. By understanding the global trends society faces and the impact these developments may have on its customers and on its business, NN Group can contribute to a healthy economy as well as a stable society.
Performance highlights in 2014:
- Launch of the NN statement of Living our Values, setting out the company's new values: we care, we are clear, we commit.
- Launch of an overarching Responsible Investment Policy Framework; integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into the core of its investment process.
- Sustainable assets under management grew 18% to €4.1bn.
- Introduction of a global corporate citizenship programme, NN Future Matters, aimed at improving people's financial well-being by enabling them to grow their economic opportunities, overcome adversity and help realise their financial ambitions.
- More than €13m spent on training and education of employees (€1,047 per average FTE).
- Decrease of 27% in energy consumption.
- Strengthened the embedding of sustainability in its procurement process.
The NN Group 2014 Sustainability Report follows the G4 guidelines from the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and is externally audited.
NN Group’s Sustainability Report is available for download at www.nn-group.com/annual-report
View Full Report