Become a member
Become an Ethical Performance Member today with an annual membership. We’ve designed a new membership package offering more content and value to the CSR and sustainability field.
As a member, you’ll join our global community of leading companies, organisations, professionals, and stakeholders who receive news and analysis deliver in print and online, Best Practice case studies, access to CSRwire press release distribution, posting privileges for job advertisements and event listings on our website, and special pricing on our services, including ReportAlert.Find out more about membership
What's included in your membership:
- 10 editions of the full color Ethical Performance Journal, published monthly, except for special, expanded editions published Aug/Sept and Jan/Feb. Each issue features analysis, insights, interviews, and news about "inside intelligence for responsible business." Sent in your choice of digital (PDF) or print.
- Full access to Ethical Performance online, including our mobile site
- Posting privileges for job advertisements and event listings on ethicalperformance.com, and throughout the 3BL Media network of sites (3BL Media, Justmeans, and CSRwire).
- Inclusion in the online EP CSR Services Directory
- Print copy digital of bi-monthly EP’s Best Practice publication, featuring the latest CSR and sustainability case studies of leading companies and organisations, evaluated by the Institute of Business Ethics
- Special members-only product discounts on ReportAlert and Best Practice case studies
- Access to our archive of CSR, sustainability, and case study intelligence, from 2005 to date
- Use of “Ethical Performer” graphics for print and web
- Weekly E-News
Annual membership pricing:
Ethical Performance is part of 3BL Media with a global audience of 250,000 stakeholders. There’s never been a better time to join the Ethical Performance community.
Become a member today!
Please email email@example.com or complete this form and we will contact you regarding becoming a member. N.B. Items marked with * are required