G&A Invites You: Global ESG Investment Forum: Just Two Weeks Away (Oct 26-27 | London)Event website
Email the organisers
Phone: +44 207 111 1615
G&A Institute invites you:
With only 2 weeks away from the Global ESG Investment Forum being held in London on the 26-27th of October 2016, we have included all the details you need to know for finalising your decision.
The forum has been brought together by an asset owner-led agenda and advisory board, along with other stakeholders to discuss activities since COP21, share best practices, and debate the future of ESG.
As a subscriber to Governance & Accountability Institute, Inc., you get a 10% discount when you register with the unique code, ESGSP10.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND ESG
- Asset-Owner led agenda and Advisory Board
- A multi-stakeholder approach to ESG investing
- High-level speakers from major pension funds, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, asset managers, banks, governments, associations and NGOs
- Topics centered around challenges and issues in ESG Networking
- Business Matching for one-to-one meetings through Jublia
WHAT IS ON THE AGENDA?
- The financial risks and opportunities of climate change
- Green, social and sustainable bonds
- Active vs. passive ownership and engagement
- Analysing intangibles and the 'S' in ESG
- The fruition of impact investing and social investments
- Social responsibility in supply chains
- Corporate governance and stewardship
- Corporate governance – fiduciary duty, cyber risk and diversity