7th Smart Grids & Cleanpower IIOT Conference ExpoEvent website
Email the organisers
Phone: 01223 303500
7th Smart Grids & Cleanpower IIOT Cambridge UK 27-28 June 2016
27 June 2016 - Day 1 10:00 - 5:30pm Executive Briefing Day and 6:45pm evening roundtable dinner and networking - Cambridge
28 June 2016 - Day 2 10:00 - 5:30pm Main Conference - Bigger Showcase - Cambridge
Save the dates!
Book here or call Maya on +44 1223 303500 to secure your place. Super Early-bird tickets are available now at 25% discount months in advance (expires 28 April).
This unique international long-running technology event series since 2002 has provided 40 excellent conference fora for trading, partnering, developing and learning about world-changing innovations for technology-based industry.
Welcome from Director
CIR hosts the 7th Smart Grids Conference at a brand new 2015 luxury executive conference centre in Cambridge centre for the two days of talks this summer bringing together innovator technology providers with smart grid project buyers.
The two conference streams will again be chaired by Gavin Jones founder of the Smart Grids Forum (smart grids stream) and Jeremy Nicholson senior advisor to the EEF Energy-Intensive User Group (cleanpower stream).
I warmly invite you to this special CIR 2-day event. A lot has changed since our successful 2014 conference.
The CIR team hopes to see you there!
Best regards - Dr Justin Hayward
Reasons to attend
- The benefit for scale-ups is the presence of larger players looking to implement the technology of scale-ups.
- The benefit for larger players is the presence of scale-ups with great solutions, products and services that can be accessed and demonstrated through partnership or investment.
- There are over 500 smart grids projects around the world; there are thousands of innovators to this market: we will bring some of these together;
- These are highly diverse and evolving applications of the concept;
- Smart Grids and power applications and change are happening;
- Cambridge is an IIOT, Smart Grids & cleanpower hub.
Discussions will cover:
- Global Technologies & Strategy for Smart Grids & Power Techs (A brief overview of where the different technologies stand and what the consensus is regarding their future potential; convergence & mega-trends & drivers)
- Case Studies Devices & Software Analytics for Grids & Power Techs
- Entrepreneurship & Creativity for Grids & Power Techs
- Leadership & Change for Grids & Power Tech Enterprises
- Global trends, drivers, investment, consensus, growth, barriers.
- Devices for Smart Grids
- Software for Smart Grids (IIOT, Big Data & Analytics, M2M, AI, Machine learning)
- Value Network for Grids & Power
- Innovation: unlocking the market for innovators
- Forecasts for the oil price which affects this sector strongly
- The effect on the connected energy sector of the recent EU referendum decision by the UK population.
Who’ll be there?
Innovators, investors, entrepreneurs, scale-ups, capital, DECC, Ofgem, distributors, suppliers, ecosystem partners, service providers; energy, cloud, software, industrial internet players, big data & data analytics, end-to-end, fast data, enterprise networking and server players; engineering companies.
Sell your products and services. Discover, buy, invest in new technologies, partnerships and revenue streams. Develop relationships to accelerate growth. Meet the challenges of energy efficiency, security and cost as the grid and energy becomes smart.
Exciting, brand-new and unique professional conference centre near city centre - state-of-art oak-panelled auditorium, excellent networking & larger exhibition space; beautiful gardens, meeting areas, great food & coffee. Beautiful terrace & uplifting views over the Trinity College cricket fields and tennis courts. Overnight accommodation. Please call us for more information.
Why not join this one!
CIR has purchased certain databases of ecoConnect which has ceased trading. CIR has run conferences in the UK for the technology sector since 2002, in particular on cleantech, smart-tech and investment topics, very similar to those run by ecoConnect, hence this email to you. You can unsubscribe at the base of this message if you wish to opt-out of continuing emails in these areas from us - but we hope you'll stay!
Please book online, asap, by card, bank transfer or cheque. You can book to be a delegate with or without speaking slot at same price if eligible to speak as a tech-based company representative executive. To learn more about & book to join the 7th Smart Grids IIOT Conference please visit http://www.cir-strategy.com/smartgrids16 or call Maya on 01223 303500.
There is an automated 25% discount super-early-bird 2 months in advance (until 28 April) and from then on a 10% discount for early-bird bookings up until 1 month (28 May) before events. There are also 12-15% discounts for tech entrepreneurs and some other concessions in the form, and there are discounts for All-Event 2-day passes.